Thursday, April 23, 2009

OC's Visit to SD, Day 6: El Zarape and Legoland

We decided to go to Legoland on this day, so before we went, we went to El Zarape in University Heights to grab some tacos.

I love this place. The scallop tacos are seriously so good. So of course, I ordered a scallop taco, a fish taco and a lobster taco. All were freaking delicious. OC ordered a fish taco, a mahi mahi taco and a carnitas taco. I haven't tried their meat tacos yet, but it looked good. Plus, their 99 cent fish taco can't be beat!


Fish taco, scallop taco, and lobster taco. They were all delicious.

Carnitas, mahi mahi, fish.

Then we went to Legoland, which was so much fun! But what made me most excited were their granny apple fries! Exclusive to Legoland! They're basically these apples in strips, dusted with cinnamon and sugar, and served with vanilla cream. They're sooo good.

Granny apple fries! I kept getting cream all over my fingers. So good I kinda wanted more.

Because we had so many leftovers, we decided to stay in tonight and eat them all. And even then we didn't finish them all!


El Zarape
4642 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92116
(619) 692-1652

0 comments:

Post a Comment