Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crepes: Bino's European Cafe

Yesterday I went to Coronado for the beach -- by far the best beach in all of San Diego, and I plan to go quite a few more times before leaving San Diego. Unfortunately, the clouds rolled in in the afternoon, so we ended up going to get a reallly early dinner (4:30 pm) at Bino's. We had passed by on our way to the beach, and I was dying to get crepes, so we came by on our way back.

I ordered a savory crepe with ham and cheese. It was pretty good, though I kinda like my crepes rolled up and a littttle less cheese coulda been nice. But otherwise, it was really tasty.



One of my friends ordered the spinach salad with strawberries, goat cheese and candied walnuts. It looked amazing.


My other friend ordered a proscuitto, pepper and mozzarella sandwich, which came with a side salad. She said it was really good.


For dessert, we shared a nutella banana crepe, which was FANTASTIC and totally hit the spot.



Portions sizes were pretty big considering the price, and the atmosphere is very French cafe like, so I'd totally come by again some other time.


Bino's European Cafe
1120 Adella Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
(619) 522-0612

1 comments:

Prairie Girl Studio said...

i have a hunger to post about food and guess who i'll be featuring?
chicks who chomp is a most delectable blog ~ so happy to have found you!

cheers ~
prairiegirl

Post a Comment