Sunday, May 10, 2009

Study break: Eclipse Chocolat

I met my friend D for lunch at Mama's Bakery for lunch the other day. Afterwards, we went around the corner to Eclipse Chocolat to get some dessert. I didn't try any of the chocolates, but I did get this Almond Marshmallow Cupcake:



The almonds were great with the chocolate ganache. And inside in the center was a fresh made marshmallow! The cake was yellow cake, and in itself, not the most moist or delicious cake, but the combo of the marshmallow and chocolate and almond was good enough to make it really tasty.

I also had a lavender vanilla lemonade, which was nice, though nothing spectacular. I'm going to have to go back and try their truffles and drinking chocolates.

They also have free wifi there, so I stayed and did some work for a little bit.


Eclipse Chocolat
2121 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92104
(619) 578-2984

0 comments:

Post a Comment